If you simply adore the internet, then we could be the company you love to be in. Show us what you got, and we will be in touch with you soon to set up an interview.
The web copywriter is responsible for generating original copy that promotes clients’ products or services and grabs the attention of the target audience. This includes creating marketing taglines, slogans, body copy, jingles and scripts.
Be part of something great today!
- Meeting with client to discuss and understand the client’s requirements
- Research and propose user-friendly sitemap
- Familiarize themselves with the product, target audience and competitor activities in the market
- Brainstorm ideas and concepts for the visual and wording
- Brainstorm and create contents for Social Media Marketing and familiar with using Social Media
- Collaborate with other members of the creative team
- Write various copy options which may be presented to the client
- Accept copy changes from an editor and modify copy until the client is satisfied
- Accountable for checking all the content being advertised is truthful and complies with codes of advertising practice
- Strong writing background in advertising, magazine, or newspaper
- Highly creative and imaginative, and curious about clients’ products or services
- Skilled in writing clear, concise and grammatically correct copy
- Highly self-motivated and well organized
- Able to work under pressure, meet deadlines and manage workloads effectively
- Must have fine attention to detail and excellent command of the English language
- Able to communicate ideas visually, verbally, and in writing
- Ability to switch writing styles per project and target audience
This role presents an opportunity for anyone looking to extend his/her experience in the digital industry and simultaneously grow together with our company.