Before you launch your sales funnel using ClickFunnels platform, make sure you review this list!
- Is your funnel domain set?
- Are your funnel page paths set?
- Is the root domain/home page pointing to the right page?
- Has a 404 page been set up?
- If you’re using the split testing feature, is it enabled and set up correctly, including page paths?
- Do your funnel pages lead to the correct next page when submitted?
- Have the products available for purchase been set up correctly (e.g., price, product name, quantity available)?
- Was a test purchase conducted to make sure orders are submitted properly?
- Does the customer receive their product (or information about their product) quickly and correctly after purchasing?
- Have email integrations been appropriately set to leads to the right email lists and receive the right follow-up emails?
- Are your sales funnel ‘automations’ set up correctly? (e.g., email notifications, add to list, remove from list, etc.)
- Are your follow-up funnels set up and functioning properly?
- Have other integrations for the funnel been set up correctly, such as order tracking software (e.g., Shipstation, Orderlytics)?
- Are all page countdown timers accurate? Do the actions taken on countdown timer expiration function properly?
- If using a membership area, have the correct modules been restricted or allowed based on the customer’s purchase history?
- If using an affiliate program, are the affiliate commissions for each product set up correctly and tracking properly?
Branding / Page Design
- Does your sales funnel have a favicon?
- Does each funnel step/page have a social media image that will appear when it’s shared on the internet (e.g., Facebook)?
- Has each funnel step/page been designed so that it’s on-brand, easy to read, compelling?
- Is the copy/text on each page correct and compelling?
- Has each funnel step/page been optimized for mobile viewing?
- Has the pop-up on each page been updated or disabled if not being used?
- Have all sections that you don’t wish to show on the page been hidden AND autoplay on videos in these sections disabled?
Analytics / SEO
- Do you have your pixels set on the correct pages?
- Have you reset your funnel statistics, so you’re tracking new visitors after the launch and not test visits or actions?
- Has each funnel step/page been optimized for search engines with a title page, description, etc.?
- Have you claimed your funnel domain in Google’s search console and added an updated sitemap?